Writing my first post in 2015 I looked back to see my thoughts from my first post in 2014.
Knowing myself I did not want to make any New Year’s resolutions in 2014 – I wrote down few goals/wishes/expectations instead:
– I want to feel more alive and more energized;
– I want tons of energy to enjoy my family;
– I want to have enough energy to start work on amazing projects;
– I want to have more time to be more creative;
– I want to fully enjoy the creation process.
While watching one of the Tara Gentile’s courses on CreativeLive someone said
– STOP RESEARCHING – JUST DO IT!
So the year 2015 will be the year of DOING!
If you think about changing your crafting hobby into a business here are few CreativeLive courses I recommend:
– The Art of Selling What You Make – with TARA GENTILE
– Market, Launch, and Sell Your Next Big Thing – with TARA GENTILE
– Sell Your Products to Retailers – with MEGAN AUMAN
– Pinterest Marketing for Makers & Designers – with MEGAN AUMAN
What’s your thoughts/expectations about 2015 year?