Eventually I could pick up this Burda Retro Wrap Top project. I have to admit that having my new/old sewing machine is helping a lot.
After some break I had to find my way in this half sewed top again. After joining the shoulders seams I was suppose to attach a bias tape to the neckline. Great – only, it is making all more bulky and I have unfinished edges (at least one) of the bias tape at the front.
I decided to fold the seam under with a small silk organza strip (on the wrong side) for a little body. I hope it will work.
The next point of attention was the part where the front parts which has a very strange corner. The idea is to fold the seams and stitch however it was not so easy at this point.
I decided to put a small patches of the silk organza on the right side and sew it on. I will have then a little more grip on this corner.
Ok, let’s see how this part will work. Soon the follow-up.