With my new sewing machine I could in the end start to work on my piece for the Cirkel van Kleding project.
From 3 shorts I have decided to make a dress – summer dress.
For some time I was planning to make a muslin for the Butterick B5917 so why not to use this opportunity and create something incorporating this pattern.
So I took a top part from the Butterick B5917 pattern and make it in my way.
Finished top – now time to make a skirt.
I tried to use as much as possible from the shorts. It was a little too late to take a good picture of my final dress. It will come soon.
I still have this top and a skirt – both jersey. Next project.