I cannot believe the May is already over. It is time for Me-Made-May’14 overview. I managed to keep to my pledge to wear a handmade item of clothing or jewellery everyday (and night).
Thanks Zoe for another fantastic Me-Made-May experience!
- My wardrobe consists in 90% of self-made garments
- I need few new garments – especially pants, new dark blue jacket (all on sewing list)
- It was funny to see that last year at the beginning of May it was very cold and then gradually become warmer – this year at the beginning of May we had few warm days and the rest of the month was quite cold.
- It gives satisfaction while wearing unique, good fitting cloths.
- I am looking forward to the next year MMMay.
- It was great to see how many people joined the MMMay.
I am looking forward to the MMMay 2015!