We had the rainy weekend with a very few short sun breaks.
While I was checking the fabric on RS I have notices these lose threats, which I did not expect with this couture fabric. I hope it will be easy to fix. Reminder for myself to check fabric RS during purchasing and before cutting.
I cut patterns in a way to have this mistakes at the back.
Next I transfer the patterns on the silk organza and pinned to the fashion fabric. It was a little hassle as I used yellow/white Burda waxed trace paper. It was difficult to see the marks when I lay the silk organza on the fabric.
The darts, shoulders and side seams are sewed and now I am catch-stitching the seam allowances. Coming days I will attach the zipper and start working on lining.
This dress will be perfect addition to my wardrobe.