My last test garments are ready. I have no more time to make more. I still have to help my mother with some spring cleaning and my work is calling as well.
1. I ma glad though I have managed to make the top of this Butterick pattern B5813. Generally speaking I will have make simple strait skirt to it but I prefer to have it cut in the waist. I have to try it and check it.
2. The last muslin was a short jacket based on the Butterick pattern B5859. I am going to test on it my idea for the fashion show – I am planning to take part in the challenge organize during the The European Master Tailor Congress (EMTC).
3. The very last activity was working on my pants muslin. While watching the picture from my first fitting I have noticed that the side seam at the top is pulling back.
I decided to give a little more space at the back seam line. Maybe I should give even more space. I will try it.
Of course issues with too much fabric at a crotch (especially at the front) still need to be taken care of.