I took a little break – not really break – I just slow down for few weeks. It was needed to take a distance and think about the next steps.
Meanwhile I was reading all 2013 blogs’ summaries and plans for 2014. Well… I am not going to make any (sewing) summaries and (sewing) resolutions.
Instead I am just going to write goals:
– I want to feel more alive and more energized;
– I want tons of energy to enjoy my family;
– I want to have enough energy to start work on amazing projects;
– I want to have more time to be more creative;
– I want to fully enjoy the creation process.
So this is a good start.
Now – how to achieve it?
– more time for my ‘hobby’?
– change my ‘hobby’ into a job (partially – full-time)?
– maybe change the job?
– spend more time with my family.
Enough to think about…
Looking back at January 2013 I have discovered these winter pictures – fortunately no winter so far this year… Great!