I know I have already said this but as my French jacket progressing I will repeat it – I love my jacket.
The trims have arrived and now the trim is attached to the sleeves and the edges of the jacket.
The jacket needs now the buttonholes – I hope the silk buttonholes threads will arrive this week. I have just pinned the sleeves to the bodice to check it – it looks great. If only I could take 2 days off I would be able to finish it…
It is getting colder so it would be fine to have a coat.
I hope to finish the trousers for my mother before she comes back home from a hospital.
The hat I have made for has arrived and she liked it very much. I will take a picture of her wearing it when I go to visit her.
- French jacket sewing techniques resources (redpointtailor.wordpress.com)
- I like my French jacket (redpointtailor.wordpress.com)
- Chanel-style plaid jacket – finished! (madforsewingandfashion.wordpress.com)
- Make sure to have all in place before you start working on a French Jacket (redpointtailor.wordpress.com)
- I’m tired of Coco, how about you? (jetsetsewing.com)