Recently the new Vogue Patterns Winter/Holiday Collection was launched.
Well, what shall I say about them… I will start from the ones I find the most interesting.
1. V8943 – Misses’ Dress and Slip by Claire Schaeffer – beauty in its simplicity
The fabric used for this dress gives this special appearance – the pattern is very simple. I think of ordering it only because I hope for few couture techniques included in the pattern description by Claire.
2. V8948 – Misses’/Misses’ Petite’ Dress – another simple dress with neckline variations.
If I decided to purchase this pattern I will for sure make this option:
3. V8949 – Misses’ Dress – another dress – simple patter with endless possibilities. Well, again the fabric is the added value.
4. This jacket is fantastic – V8957 – Misses’ Jacket – the bolero pattern (another one) is always handy to have.
5. This dress has interesting vintage look – V1371 Misses’ Dress.
6. I am closing LIKES with close-fitting, lined, pullover dress with bias neck binding, shoulder yokes, back pleated drape with weighted tab, back extending into fish tail hemline – V1374 Misses’ Dress.
There is one outfit I am really not so sure what was the idea behind… V1372 Misses’ Top and Skirt. I hope it is a matter of a picture.
Anyway – not on my wish list.
Have you seen the new collection? What is your favourite pattern?
Sewing Designer Jeans