Before cutting the dress pieces from the fashion fabric I decided to test the pattern dress Vogue 8648. I want to make sure that all fit well!
Once I have ordered by mistake only 50 cm of this cotton in red and it is just enough to squeeze on it the bodice pieces.
Then I found this garment which once was a dress – I have never had it on. It was a Burda pattern – too big, shapeless – horrible. I have made a skirt out of it – which I had maybe once on.
So I decided to marry these two pieces together .
I will not make underlining – but I will line the bodice to cover all seams.
How wonderful! I will have a new summer dress