Looking outside I see winter weather – temperature below zero, snow falling down, ice on the water, cold wind … so it was time to make few summer tops. After this long winter
I have bought these summer fabrics – jersey, on the fabric market few weeks ago and it was high time to make something out of them.
The results below:
1. Two more Day2Night top (Maria Denmark pattern)
2. Two tops based on Jalie pattern 2682 – one sleeveless and other with short sleeves
3. Scarf-Collar Top based on Jalie pattern 2921 – with 3/4 long sleeves
4. Top based on Butterick pattern 5084 (OOP). The jersey is cheer so I used double layer. Unfortunately my serge had some issues with this fabric. I have to say I am not so glad with the maintenance – I have got my serge back with more issues … I will need to bring it back for better check and adjustments.
5. Two Pavlova Wrap Tops – I have made long sleeves – it was easy to do. I have used a little thicker jersey which I hope will be a little softer after washing. It will be definitely better to wear it with the skirt which has higher waist (on the list). I like this sort of tops/blouses. I am not so sure I will make this Pavlova wrap pattern again – I have so many other wrap blouses patterns which I would like to try.
The next on the list – Little Black Dress(es), few jackets – including Chanel-like, coat (later in the year) and more…
It was fabulous to have few days off and be busy (almost) only with sewing … I love it and I will for sure repeat it.