Looking for a quick winter project to sew? You’ve found the right spot! Here’s a list of 101 cozy sewing tutorials for Winter! You’ll find mittens, blankets, quilts and tons of ideas for your next scarf. Can you really have too many scarves? I think not!
Grab a giant hot chocolate, get comfy and start browsing. Each one is a awesome tutorial with beautiful photos…sew so, no worries!
I bet there’s something here you can sew…
- DIY Bobble Scarf – Crown Hill
- Knit Striped Skirt – Made It On Monday
- Homeopathic Hot Packs – Lil Blue Boo
- Mondo Pom Pom Throw – In My Own Style
- Ruffles & Lace Dyed Scarf – Flamingo Toes
- Handmade Mittens – A Beautiful Mess
- Ruffled Camera Strap Cover – Craftaholics Anonymous
- Yoda Hat – Dollar Store Crafts
- Felted Wool Sweater Blanket – Yellow Suitcase Studio
- Doggie Sports Hoodie – Sew It Love…
View original post 658 more words